We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as : test
- Dental Surgeons
- Specialist Dental Surgeons
- Treatment Coordinators
- Dental Surgery Assistants
Part-time to full-time positions available. In-house training provided. Please get in touch with us using any of the following:
Position: Dental Surgeons
- Modern Practice equipped with leading technology
- Supported by motivated, well-trained team
- Growing Corporate with efficient management
- Assisting in the daily operation of the clinic.
- Handling administrative duties.
- Assisting the doctors during the consultation and general procedures.
- Setting up of appointments and following up with patient’s enquiries.
- Assisting in counter, registration and reception duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least GCE ‘N’ Level or equivalent. Candidate with a NITEC in Dental
- Assisting will have an added advantage.
- Friendly disposition and service oriented.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Flexible and have initiative.
- Willing to work shifts
- 5.5 days work week
- Responsible for the daily operating activities of the clinic
- Manage and allocate manpower resources to meet the clinic’s requirement
- Ensure overall cleanliness and the clinic and conformance to the Health & Safety regulations as required by authorities
- Responsible for inventory management
- Collate report every end of the month
- Manage appointments
- Oversee and appraise staff performance
- Train and develop staff
- Encourage effective teamwork
- Liaise with other Area Manager should the need arise
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Business Manager/Director
- Minimum a Diploma
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supervisory/managerial role (Preferably in the healthcare industry)
- Resourceful and able to communicate effectively with staff, doctors and patients
- Possess strong leadership, planning and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and work effectively in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
Various locations: Kovan, Simpang Bedok, Siglap, Serangoon Gardens, Novena, HarbourFront and Raffles Place
For faster processing, please email your resume and recent photograph to recruitment@nuffielddental.