HarbourFront Nuffield Dental Clinic
Situated in the southern waterfront district of the island (Nearby Vivocity), our HarbourFront clinic provides specialised dental procedures such as root canal treatment, wisdom tooth extractions, and fillings.
Call us +65 6264 0422
Dental treatments available at HarbourFront
- Emergency dentistry
- Signature Services
- General dentistry
- Dental implants
- Teeth straightening
- Crowns and bridges
- Wisdom tooth surgery
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Paediatric dentistry
- Holistic dentistry
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
|Monday - Friday||9am - 9pm|
|Wednesday & Saturday||9am - 6pm|
|Pub. Holidays & Sunday||Closed|
How to get to HarbourFront Nuffield Dental Clinic?
Nuffield Dental Harbourfront is a dental clinic that serves the community in the Keppel and Telok Blangah neighbourhoods. To visit us, take the MRT to Harbourfront (NE1/CC29) station. Harbourfront Centre is a 2-minute walk from Exit D.
Harbourfront Centre is next to VivoCity, from where you can enter Sentosa island via Sentosa Express or by foot. Opposite Harbourfront Centre is Seah Im Food Centre.
- By Bus
Bus services available at HarbourFront Centre (Situated beside Vivocity) bus-stop:
10, 30, 61, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145 & 166
Buses available opposite HarbourFront Centre (Situated beside Vivocity) bus-stop:
10, 30, 61, 65, 80, 97, 100, 131, 145, 145, 166 & 855
Buses available at HarbourFront Centre (Situated beside Vivocity) interchange:
65, 80, 93, 188, 855 & 963
- By MRT
Travel via the Circle Line or Northeast Line and alight at HarbourFront Station.
Book an Appointment
Fill out the form for any request or questions you have and we will contact you within one working day..
Why Choose Our Dental Clinic at HarbourFront?
We cater to the varied needs of our patients. Throughout the course of your procedure, from the initial treatment consultation, to the treatment, to post-treatment, we provide consistent, attentive, and knowledgeable care.
What We Specialise In
We provide a comprehensive range of dental services at our clinic. This includes everything from replacing a missing tooth to cosmetic enhancement, such as teeth whitening and straightening of crooked teeth.
We have a team of committed dentists at Harbourfront, supported by proficient nurses and healthcare professionals. Additionally, our working technique is comprehensive and systematic. Our focus remains on providing you with quality care.
Dental Services Provided at Our HarbourFront Clinic
We treat all dental emergencies such as broken teeth, lost or knocked-out teeth, swollen gums and mouth, missing or loose fillings, missing or broken crowns, and wisdom tooth extractions.
- If you face any dental issue or emergency, schedule an appointment with us, and we will attend to you as soon as possible.
- Be it root canal treatment or oral pain management; you can count on us for timely and effective treatment.
Our signature services include Myobrace®, Invisalign®, tongue tie surgery, facial rejuvenation, and holistic dentistry.
Our treatments can help you attain the smile you desire and smile with confidence again.
- Our general dentistry services include teeth whitening, scaling and polishing, dental consultation and oral cancer screening, bad breath, dental fillings, gum disease treatment, root canal treatment, and teeth reshaping.
- Our dentists have been practicing implant dentistry and oral surgery for over twenty years.
Our prosthetics function and look just like natural teeth, and thus make for a suitable aesthetic option.
- We have senior dentists dedicated to advanced implant reconstruction for those who require complex dental treatment for their conditions.
- Our teeth straightening services include Damon braces, Invisalign®, Myobrace®, and C-Fast®.
Our treatments are customised for each patient.
Our trained dental staff can help you determine which procedure is suitable for you.
Crowns & Bridges
- Our dentists can provide you with an in-depth analysis and assess your suitability for both these procedures.
It would help if you had healthy gums and teeth to be considered a candidate for both crowns and bridges.
- You benefit from a restored smile, teeth functionality, and a well-maintained facial shape and appearance.
Our dentists will check your mouth to determine which denture is right for you since various materials are available.
- Dentures can help you regain a natural smile, eat with ease, reduce the ageing period, and minimise speech problems.
Wisdom Tooth Surgery
- This procedure is MediSave Accredited at Nuffield Dental clinics.
Our digital imaging equipment uses Green technology and shallow radiation doses for taking X-rays.
- Your general dentist or provider will examine your wisdom tooth's position inside the jaw to carry out a successful extraction.
- Without treatment, impacted wisdom teeth can harm adjacent teeth, the jawbone, and the nerves.
This includes aesthetic dental services such as cosmetic bonding and dental veneers.
Our teeth whitening services can boost the appearance of your teeth.
- Our dentists will be able to recommend the type of veneers most suitable for your specific needs.
- Our treatments for paediatric or children’s dentistry include Myobrace®, paediatric dentistry, and tongue-tie surgery.
- Our dentists and nurses are trained in handling young children, and provide a gentle, playful, friendly, and stress-free condition for each one.
- Nuffield Dental is a Baby Bonus-approved institution.
We focus on ensuring that our dental procedures are non-toxic and non-invasive to the body.
- Our complete assessment will help create a distinct health treatment plan to restore your dental health.
We are in favour of prevention over intervention.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
We provide a complete range of oral surgery procedures.
- Our dentists will gauge your dental problems and inform you of the right treatment plan.
- All surgeries at Nuffield can be performed under local anaesthesia, general anaesthesia or intravenous sedation.
Your dental needs will be taken care of by our dedicated team of dentists at HarbourFront in Singapore.
Book an Appointment
We would love to hear from you. Please fill out this form if you would like to book an appointment with us or if you have a question for us. We will be in touch with you within one working day.