Nuffield Jewel Dental Clinic in Orchard
Our dentists at Orchard serving at Nuffield Jewel Dental are conveniently located in Wheelock Place. We provide dental procedures and services such as all-on-4, non-invasive gum recession treatment (Chao Pinhole Surgery Technique), wisdom tooth surgery, and others.
Call us +65 6950 2866
Dental treatments available at Orchard
- All-on-4 dental implants
- Chao Pinhole Surgery
- Emergency dentistry
- Signature Services
- General dentistry
- Dental implants
- Teeth straightening
- Crowns and bridges
- Wisdom tooth surgery
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Children's dentistry
- Holistic dentistry
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
|Monday - Friday||9am - 7pm|
|Saturday||9am - 6pm|
|Pub. Holidays & Sunday||Closed|
How to get to Orchard Nuffield Dental Jewel Clinic?
Nuffield Dental Jewel (Wheelock Place) is a dental clinic that serves the community in Orchard. To visit us, take the MRT to Orchard (NS22) station. Go to Exit E, which leads you to the underpass along Paterson Link, to get to Wheelock Place mall. It is a 3-4 minute walk from Orchard MRT.
Located opposite Shaw Theatres Lido and Royal Thai Embassy, Wheelock Place is also within walking distance of Royal Plaza On Scotts, Far East Plaza, and Tang Plaza.
- By Train
Alight at Orchard MRT Station NS22. Take Exit E and enter from underpass along Paterson Link.
- By Bus
Nearest bus stops are at Royal Thai Embassy, Tang Plaza and Orchard MRT Station.
- By Car
Carpark entrance is accessible via Angullia Park.
Book an Appointment
Fill out the form for any request or questions you have and we will contact you within one working day..
Why Choose Nuffield Jewel Orchard Dental Clinic?
Our nurses and dentists provide for various needs of patients. You can depend on us for attentive, informed, and consistent care throughout the treatment stages (which include the first consultation, the treatment, and post-treatment). Our qualified personnel and dental surgeons will attend to you and address all your concerns so you can attain your desired smile.
Our Specialised Services
We provide a complete range of dental treatments at our Nuffield Dental Jewel clinic. This includes replacing missing teeth, removing damaged teeth, and cosmetic enhancement such as teeth whitening and paediatric dentistry.
Our team of trained nurses and healthcare professionals assist our committed dentists at Jewel. Our comprehensive and systematic working style makes us a viable option for your dental care needs. Providing you with quality care is our peak priority.
Dental Services Provided at Our Nuffield Jewel Orchard Dental Clinic
- Four to six implants are inserted in the jaw bone to support an acrylic or zirconia bridge, which restores your chewing function and smile.
- The posterior implants are tilted in order to avoid anatomical features and may not require lengthy bone grafting or sinus lift procedures.
Largely accepted as the pinnacle for full-mouth implants, this procedure has a success rate of 98.2%.
Chao Pinhole Surgery
- You can visit our clinic for Chao Pinhole surgery (for treating gum recession).
- Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique (CPST) is incision and suture-free, in contrast to traditional grafting techniques.
- This surgical procedure has many benefits, such as less discomfort to the patient, faster recovery, no donor tissue requirement from the patient’s palate, and natural-looking and long-lasting results.
At our clinic, we attend to all dental emergencies such as broken teeth, lost or knocked-out teeth, swollen gums and mouth, missing or loose fillings, missing or broken crowns, and wisdom tooth extractions.
For any dental issue or emergency, schedule an appointment with us, and we will attend to you as soon as possible.
- We provide quick and efficient treatment for root canal and oral pain issues.
Our signature services comprise Myobrace®, Invisalign®, tongue tie surgery, facial rejuvenation, and holistic dentistry.
Our treatments help you acquire a beautiful smile and gain confidence.
We provide general dentistry services such as teeth whitening, scaling and polishing, dental consultation and oral cancer screening, dental fillings, bad breath and gum disease treatment, root canal treatment, and teeth reshaping.
Our dentists have been practicing implant dentistry and oral surgery for over twenty years.
Our prosthetics function and look just like natural teeth, and make a suitable aesthetic option.
We have senior dentists committed to advanced implant reconstruction for those who require complex dental treatment for their conditions.
- Our teeth straightening services comprise Damon braces, Invisalign®, Myobrace®, and CFast®.
Our treatments are personalised for each patient.
Our skilled dental staff can help you decide which procedure is suitable for you.
Crowns & Bridges
- Our dentists can provide you with a detailed analysis and assess your suitability for both procedures.
Healthy gums and teeth are a prerequisite to be considered a candidate for crowns and bridges.
- You gain a restored smile, functional teeth, and a well-maintained visage and appearance.
Our dentists will examine your mouth to determine which denture is right for you, as various materials are available.
- Dentures can help you regain your natural smile, eat easily, slow down ageing, and minimise speech problems.
Wisdom Tooth Surgery
- This procedure is Medisave Accredited at Nuffield Dental clinics.
We use digital imaging equipment with Green technology and shallow radiation doses for taking X-rays.
Your general dentist or provider will examine your wisdom tooth's position inside the jaw to carry out a successful extraction.
Without treatment, impacted wisdom teeth can damage adjacent teeth, the jawbone, and the nerves.
- This includes aesthetic dental services such as cosmetic bonding and dental veneers.
Our teeth whitening dental services can brighten the appearance of your teeth.
- Our dentists will be able to recommend what type of veneers are suited to your needs.
- Our children’s dentistry treatments include Myobrace®, paediatric dentistry, and tongue tie surgery.
- Our dentists and nurses are skilled in handling young children, and provide a gentle, playful, friendly, and stress-free condition for each one.
- Nuffield Dental is a Baby Bonus-approved institution.
We make sure that our dental procedures are non-toxic and non-invasive to the body.
- Our comprehensive assessment will create a distinct health treatment plan to restore your dental health.
We believe in prevention over intervention.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
We provide a complete selection of oral surgery procedures.
- Our dentists will examine your dental problems and inform you about the right treatment plan.
- All surgeries at Nuffield can be performed under local anaesthesia, general anaesthesia or intravenous sedation.
Your dental needs will be taken care of by our dedicated team of dentists at Nuffield Dental Jewel in Singapore.
Book an Appointment
Our dentists at Orchard Nuffield Jewel would love to hear from you. Please fill out this form if you would like to book an appointment with us or if you have a question for us. We will be in touch with you within one working day.