Nuffield Dental Clinic Siglap
Our Nuffield Dental Siglap clinic is conveniently located in the eastern region of Singapore, which makes it easily accessible for those living in the same area.
If you need specific dental procedures for oral pain management, bad breath, or teeth straightening, and other, we can help.
Call us +65 6636 1303
Dental treatments available at Siglap
- Emergency dentistry
- Signature Services
- General dentistry
- Dental implants
- Teeth straightening
- Crowns and bridges
- Wisdom tooth surgery
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Children's dentistry
- Holistic dentistry
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
|Monday - Friday||9am - 9pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||9am - 6pm|
|Pub. Holidays||9am - 5pm|
How to get to Siglap Nuffield Dental Clinic?
Nuffield Dental Siglap is a dental clinic that serves the community in the Siglap and Marine Parade neighbourhoods.
Nuffield Dental Siglap is located at The Domain on Upper East Coast Road. The nearest MRT stations are Bedok (EW5) and Kembangan (EW6) - a short bus ride is required.
In the vicinity are condominiums such as Axis @ Siglap and Crescendo Park.
- By Train
1. Board the train towards Pasir Ris Station in about 4 min and alight at Tanah Merah Station, 1 stop later.
2. Take Exit A and walk to the bus stop at Tanah Merah Station Exit A, New Upper Changi Road.
3. Board at Tanah Merah Station Exit A (85099), New Upper Changi Road in about 9 min. Alight at Opposite Springvale, East Coast Road,9 stops later.
4. Walk to The Domain.
- By Bus
Bus 16, 16M
Board at Bedok Interchange (84009), Bedok North Drive in about 7 min. Alight at Opposite Springvale, East Coast Road, 6 stops later.
Book an Appointment
Fill out the form for any request or questions you have and we will contact you within one working day..
Why Select Our Siglap Dental Clinic?
At Nuffield, we care for our patients’ different requirements. Hence, we ensure that they are well taken care of throughout the whole process. This includes the first treatment consultation, the treatment as well as the post treatment.
You will also receive attentive, informed, and consistent care. Our staff will make you feel comfortable throughout the whole dental procedure, so you need not worry.
Our clinic offers a selection of dental services. These include treatments for dental emergencies like lost or broken teeth, to general dentistry, such as teeth reshaping.
Our committed dentists at Nuffield Dental Siglap are assisted by trained nurses and healthcare professionals. Additionally, our method of working is comprehensive and systematic. You will receive quality care at our clinic/s.
Dental Services Provided at our Siglap Clinic
We handle all dental emergencies such as broken teeth, lost or knocked-out teeth, swollen gums and mouth, missing or loose fillings, missing or broken crowns, and wisdom tooth extractions.
For any dental issue or emergency, schedule an appointment with us, and we will attend to you as soon as we can.
For urgent issues such as root canal treatment and oral pain, you can contact us right away for quick and efficient treatment.
Myobrace®, Invisalign®, tongue tie surgery, facial rejuvenation, and holistic dentistry are included under our signature services.
Our treatments can help you attain the smile you want and gain confidence.
This comprises teeth whitening, scaling and polishing, dental consultation and oral cancer screening, bad breath, dental fillings, gum disease treatment, root canal treatment, and teeth reshaping.
Our dentists have been practising implant dentistry and oral surgery for over twenty years.
Our prosthetics function and look similar to natural teeth, which makes them an appropriate aesthetic option.
Our senior dentists are devoted to advanced implant reconstruction for those who need complex dental treatment.
We provide various teeth straightening treatments such as Damon braces, Invisalign® and Myobrace®.
Our treatments are personalised for everyone, so they can gain a beautiful smile.
Our trained dental staff can help you choose a suitable procedure for your specific requirements.
Crowns & Bridges
- Our dentists can analyse and assess your suitability for both procedures in detail.
Healthy gums and teeth are vital, to be considered a candidate for both crowns and bridges.
- You benefit from a restored smile, functional teeth, and a well-maintained face and appearance.
- Our dentists will inspect your mouth to decide which denture is right for you, as various materials are available.
- Dentures can help you attain a natural smile, eat with ease, slow down ageing, and reduce speech problems.
Wisdom Tooth Surgery
- This is a Medisave-Accredited procedure at Nuffield Dental clinics.
We use digital imaging equipment with Green technology and shallow radiation doses for X-rays.
Your general dentist or provider will inspect your wisdom tooth's position inside the jaw to carry out a successful extraction.
If left untreated, impacted wisdom teeth can damage adjacent teeth, the jawbone, and the nerves.
- This comprises aesthetic dental services like cosmetic bonding and dental veneers.
Our teeth whitening Singapore dental services help you gain a brighter smile.
- Our dentists shall be able to suggest suitable veneers for your particular needs.
- Our children’s dentistry treatments include Myobrace®, paediatric dentistry and tongue tie surgery.
- Our dentists and nurses have undergone training to handle young children, and provide a gentle, playful, friendly, and stress-free condition for everyone.
- Nuffield Dental is a Baby Bonus-approved institution.
We ensure that our dental procedures are non-toxic and non-invasive.
- Our comprehensive assessment will help generate a distinct health treatment plan to restore your dental health.
We believe in prevention over intervention.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
We provide a complete selection of oral surgery procedures.
- Our dentists will examine your dental issues, and inform you about an appropriate treatment plan.
- All Nuffield surgeries can be carried out under local anaesthesia, general anaesthesia or intravenous sedation.
Your dental needs will be addressed by our dedicated dentist at Siglap in Singapore.
Book an Appointment
We would love to hear from you. Please fill out this form if you would like to book an appointment with us or if you have a question for us. We will be in touch with you within one working day.