Nuffield Dental Central Clinic at Rochor
Located in Singapore's central region, our clinic provides specialised dental procedures such as wisdom tooth extractions, dental fillings, and all-on-4.
Call us +65 6293 0355
Dental treatments available at Rochor
- All-on-4 implants
- Emergency dentistry
- Signature Services
- General dentistry
- Dental implants
- Teeth straightening
- Crowns and bridges
- Wisdom tooth surgery
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Children's dentistry
- Holistic dentistry
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
|Monday - Friday||9am - 9pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||9am - 6pm|
|Pub. Holidays||9am - 5pm|
How to get to Nuffield Dental Central Clinic at Rochor?
Nuffield Dental Central is a dental clinic that serves the community in Rochor. To visit us, take the MRT to Rochor (DT13) station, Little India Station (DT12/NE7), or Jalan Besar Station (DT22). Nuffield Dental Central is in Tekka Place, which is opposite Tekka Market and Tekka Centre.
- By MRT
Tekka Place is located near to Rochor (DT 13), Little India (NE7/ DT12), Jalan Besar (DT22) MRT Stations.
- By Bus
Tekka Place is located near to several bus stops located at After Sim Lim Square (Stop ID: 07531), Queen Street Terminal (Stop ID: 01109),
Ophir Road (Stop ID: 07589), Opp Rochor Centre (Stop ID:07539) , Jalan Besar Road (Stop ID: 07529). Bus services include: 2N, 4N, 48, 56, 57, 131, 131A, 166,170, 851, 851e, 960, 23, 66, 67, 67W, 170A etc.
- By Taxi
Drop off/pick up points and designated taxi stand are located at Main Block Level 1 (Hastings Road)
- By Car
Tekka Place is located at 2 Serangoon Road, which is easily accessible from Sungei Road in the direction towards Rochor MRT.
1. When travelling along Sungei Road, turn left onto Clive Street.
2. Continue on Clive Street and take the 2nd right turn onto Campbell Ln.
3. Continue on Campbell Ln and take the 1st right turn onto Madras St.
4. Continue on Madras St and enter Tekka Place’s multi-storey carpark (Annex Block).
*Tekka Place advises their visitors to travel to our carpark via Jalan Besar if Campbell Ln is closed for events.
Once parked, you may use the link bridge at level 5 to access the Main Block. Alternatively, you may take the lift down to level 1 and cross the street.
Book an Appointment
Fill out the form for any request or questions you have and we will contact you within one working day..
Why Choose Nuffield Dental Central at Rochor?
At Nuffield Dental, we provide for the varying needs of our patients. Right from the first consultation, we provide attentive, informed, and consistent care to the treatment and post-treatment. You will be attended to throughout the course of your procedure, and your concerns will be appropriately addressed.
We provide a diverse selection of dental services at our Nuffield Central clinic. This includes missing tooth replacement to cosmetic enhancement, such as teeth whitening and children’s dentistry.
Our team of dedicated Rochor Road dentists are supported by skilled nurses and healthcare professionals. You can depend on our comprehensive and systematic working technique. Our priority is to provide you with quality care.
Dental Services Provided at our Rochor Clinic
- Four to six implants are inserted in the jaw bone for supporting an acrylic or zirconia bridge, which restores your chewing function and smile.
- The posterior implants are tilted in order to avoid anatomical features and may not require lengthy bone grafting or sinus lift procedures.
- Largely accepted as the pinnacle for full-mouth implants, this procedure is known to have a 98.2% success rate.
You can come to us for all dental emergencies such as broken teeth, lost or knocked-out teeth, swollen gums and mouth, missing or loose fillings, missing or broken crowns, and wisdom tooth extractions.
For any dental issue or emergency, schedule an appointment with us, and we will attend to you as soon as possible.
Be it root canal treatment or oral pain management, you can rely on us for quick and effective treatment.
Myobrace®, Invisalign®, tongue tie surgery, facial rejuvenation, and holistic dentistry are our signature services.
Our treatments help you get the smile you desire and smile with confidence again.
We provide general dentistry services for teeth whitening, scaling and polishing, dental consultation and oral cancer screening, bad breath, dental fillings, gum disease treatment, root canal treatment, and teeth reshaping.
- Our dentists have been practicing implant dentistry and oral surgery for 20+ years.
Our prosthetics function and look just like natural teeth, and make for a suitable aesthetic option.
We have senior dentists committed to advanced implant reconstruction for those who need complex dental treatment for their conditions.
- Our teeth straightening services include Damon braces, Invisalign®, Myobrace®, and CFast®.
Our treatments are personalised for each patient.
Our skilled dental staff can help you determine which procedure is suitable for you.
Crowns & Bridges
- Our dentists can provide you with a detailed analysis and assess your suitability for both these procedures.
It would help if you had healthy gums and teeth to be considered a candidate for crowns and bridges.
- You gain a restored smile, functional teeth, and a well-maintained face shape and appearance.
- Our dentists will examine your mouth to determine which denture is right for you since various materials are available.
- Dentures can help you regain a natural smile, eat easily, reduce the ageing period, and minimise speech problems.
Wisdom Tooth Surgery
- This procedure is Medisave Accredited at Nuffield Dental clinics.
Our digital imaging equipment uses Green technology and shallow radiation doses for taking X-rays.
Your general dentist or provider will check your wisdom tooth's position inside the jaw to carry out an extraction successfully.
Without treatment, impacted wisdom teeth can harm adjacent teeth, the jawbone, and the nerves.
This comprises aesthetic dental services such as cosmetic bonding and dental veneers.
Our teeth whitening services can brighten the appearance of your teeth.
- Our dentists will be able to recommend the type of veneers suitable for your needs.
- Our treatments for children’s dentistry comprise Myobrace®, paediatric dentistry, and tongue tie surgery.
- Our dentists and nurses are skilled in handling young children and provide a gentle, playful, friendly, and stress-free condition for each one.
- Nuffield Dental is a Baby Bonus-approved institution.
We ensure that our dental procedures are non-toxic and non-invasive to the body.
- Our full assessment will help create a distinct health treatment plan to restore your dental health.
We favour prevention over intervention.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
We provide a complete selection of oral surgery procedures.
- Our dentists will examine your dental problems and inform you about a suitable treatment plan.
- All surgeries at Nuffield can be performed under local anaesthesia, general anaesthesia or intravenous sedation.
Chao Pinhole Surgery
- You can visit our clinic for Chao Pinhole surgery (for treating gum recession).
- Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique (CPST) is incision and suture-free, in contrast to traditional grafting techniques.
- This surgical procedure has many benefits, such as less discomfort to the patient, faster recovery, no donor tissue requirement from the patient’s palate, and natural-looking and long-lasting results.
Your dental needs will be taken care of by our dedicated team of dentists at Nuffield Dental Central in Singapore.
Book an Appointment
We would love to hear from you. Please fill out this form if you would like to book an appointment with us or if you have a question for us. We will be in touch with you within one working day.