Our Serangoon Obstructive Sleep Apnea treatments work. If you find yourself suffering from this potentially fatal sleep disorder, we suggest you come and see us. Not only can we help you with this problem, we also like to supply background information. The reason is quite simple. Our dental facility covers a lot of ground and we pride ourselves on being transparent and helpful.
Here’s an overview of sleep apnea so you’ll be able to make an informed and intelligent decision.
There are generally three types:
- Obstructive sleep apnea. Sometimes during sleep, the throat muscles relax and that’s where this particular type of sleep apnea gets its name from. The windpipe becomes obstructed and of course that’s where the problems start. We’ve taken the time to study this particular type and come up with Serangoon obstructive sleep apnea treatments that work .
- Complex sleep apnea syndrome. This is the most serious kind of this ailment because it combines the other two. It’s important if you’ve been diagnosed with this particular kind to get to a doctor and look into the treatments we can provide.
- Central sleep apnea. This is another serious problem because the brain is the center of this type of sleep apena. Because it doesn’t send the proper signals the control breathing, it can be very dangerous.
We tell our patients that sometimes the symptoms of sleep apnea over lap. However, there are several that are common to all three types and these include:
- Very loud snoring. Although many people snore from time to time, our Serangoon obstructive sleep apnea specialists have documented the fact that people suffering from this ailment have a larger problem with snoring than most folks.
- Gasping for air wall you are sleeping. Not all of the symptoms like loud snoring need to be reported by another person. If you find yourself waking up because you’re gasping for air while you’re sleeping, you could very well be suffering from sleep apnea.
- Waking up with a dry mouth can be a symptom too. If you’ve got one or more of these telltale signs, you should see a medical professional who can refer you to our Serangoon Obstructive Sleep Apnea experts.
It’s important to remember that not everyone who suffers from this particular ailment snores when they sleep. However, people who suffer from sleep apnea generally find interruptions in their sleeping pattern which can make them irritable and tired the next day.
We have Serangoon obstructive sleep apnea treatments that work.